You can now play Voice Recorder 2018 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Best voice recorder for recording with high quality. Free, simple and easy to use. You can reliably record your business meetings, speeches, lectures, songs. There is no time limits. Free Download！
– Simple user interface, Easy to use.
– Record voice with high quality (CD quality).
– Audio formats: MP3, M4A
– Multi-Window View
– Import/Export Recordings
– Recording in background.
– Pause/resume recording process control.
– Share/Delete/Save recording.
– Play, pause, stop audio file.
– Support Android 8.0 Oreo.
– Acts as an amplifier.
– Audio cut.
– Fast forward and rewind for audio playback.
– not support call recorder.
How to download and run Voice Recorder 2018 on your PC and Mac
Voice Recorder 2018 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Voice Recorder 2018 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Voice Recorder 2018 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Voice Recorder 2018:
Step to Step Guide / Voice Recorder 2018 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Voice Recorder 2018’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Melody Maker XD For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.