You can now play Voice Search Direct (assign to Bixby button) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
If you have Bixby V.2.1.04.18 or newer on your Samsung phone, you can now choose to assign an app to the Bixby button. Assign this little app to start voice search directly (using the voice assistant service of your choice!).
Two assignment options:
► Voice Search Direct
► Voice Assistant Direct [New in v1.1] → see note 2 at the bottom
Please refer to the screenshots for steps 1-4 on how to set it up!
NEW IN V1.2: press Bixby Key twice for alternative search
If you configure Voice Assistant Direct on the Bixby Key, you can still press the Bixby Key twice (with a little pause between the two presses) to bring up Voice Search.
► 1x → Google Assistant
► 2x → Voice Search
► Hold while talking → Bixby search
► Double press → Bixby feed
It also works the other way around if you set Voice Search Direct on single press. Please watch the short Play Store video for a demonstration!
1) This app is not a search app, it only activates the default search assistant on your phone.
2) The developer is associated neither with Samsung / Bixby nor with other Search providers.
3) This app is only a small tool to bridge the gap between existing services.
1) Bixby button press seems to be detected only when the screen is "on". This is a Bixby limitation. So hit power (or touch fingerprint sensor) before pressing the Bixby key if the screen is "off".
2) Bixby 3.0.01.32 on the Galaxy S10 has a bug, listing the Voice Search option twice (and not offering the Assistant). I am working on a workaround (v2.0), to be released within a day.
How to download and run Voice Search Direct (assign to Bixby button) on your PC and Mac
Voice Search Direct (assign to Bixby button) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Voice Search Direct (assign to Bixby button) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Voice Search Direct (assign to Bixby button) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Voice Search Direct (assign to Bixby button):
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Voice Search Direct (assign to Bixby button) (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / Voice Search Direct (assign to Bixby button) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Voice Search Direct (assign to Bixby button)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: World Tides™ 2018 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.