You can now play Voice Search for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Voice Search makes it faster and easier than ever to search apps, web search, or image search for the content you want.
Join over 2.5 million people who have already downloaded voice search. It really is the fastest way to search.
+ Searching with your voice is incredibly fast
+ Easier and faster searches than typing
+ Web search your favorite sites
+ Smart searches inside your apps
+ Quick image search
+ Simple to use
+ Accurate voice recognition
+ The fastest way to search
How to download and run Voice Search on your PC and Mac
Voice Search For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Voice Search For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Voice Search For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Voice Search:
Step to Step Guide / Voice Search For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Voice Search’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: VSCO For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.