You can now play Voicesnap Messenger for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is an App for Schools/Parents to receive asynchronous voice messages from School using the Voice Snap for Schools Solution. Parents can click on the messages that are available on the App interface. The App will then download the selected messages from Voice Snap Server. In case of voice messages, the same will be played and in the case of text messages, the same will be displayed in the App interface.
How to download and run Voicesnap Messenger on your PC and Mac
Voicesnap Messenger For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Voicesnap Messenger For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Voicesnap Messenger For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Voicesnap Messenger:
Step to Step Guide / Voicesnap Messenger For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Voicesnap Messenger’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Yabi Browser For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.