You can now play Volunteer Connection for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
American Red Cross volunteers, the Volunteer Connection app is now available! The mobile app is for existing volunteers only. Manage your activity with the American Red Cross conveniently via the new app! Hold the power of Volunteer Connection in the palm of your hand!
Volunteers can use the app to register for shifts, update contact information, submit hours, and other tasks typically managed in Volunteer Connection, the organization's volunteer management system. Now, all of which can be done with the tip and swipe of a finger!
Over 200,000 American Red Cross volunteers help ensure the organization prevents and alleviates human suffering every day. Many respond to disasters, teach life-saving skills to their communities, or support ongoing activities with their skills and talents.
The new mobile app will allow existing American Red Cross volunteers to become more engaged with the organization, helping enhance the overall volunteer experience with the organization. Note: This app is for General Volunteers only at this time. Youth and Prospective Volunteers will not have access to the app, until further notice or until their intake process with their respective region is complete.
If you are not a registered volunteer and interested in becoming involved with the American Red Cross, please visit www.redcross.org today!
If you are having problems, please use the link above for assistance.
The following permissions are requested:
1) Internet Access Permission: Allows the app to connect to the Volunteer Connection web servers
2) Storage: All downloaded images for the activity feed, contacts and calendar views are stored on SD card memory if available. This overall provides better performance for the app
3) SMS Access: Allows a message to be sent when you click a phone number in the Contact View. Required by some devices
4) Phone Access: Allows a phone call to be initiated when you click a phone number in the Contact View. Required by some devices
5) Identity Access: Required for push notifications (feature to be made available later this year)
How to download and run Volunteer Connection on your PC and Mac
Volunteer Connection For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Volunteer Connection For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Volunteer Connection For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Volunteer Connection:
Step to Step Guide / Volunteer Connection For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Volunteer Connection’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Minimal™️ Wallpapers 4K Pro HD Backgrounds For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.