You can now play VPAR Golf GPS & Scorecard for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Welcome to the award winning & World’s #1 Golf App.
• GPS • Live Leaderboards • Stats
Feel like the Pro’s and score your round creating real-time leaderboards in the palm of your hand. Choose from over 30,000 courses worldwide, view accurate and reliable GPS data and share online for friends to follow your Game.
• Golf scorecard
• Live leaderboards
• Matchplay, Strokeplay and Stableford formats.
• GPS & Course Planners
• Performance Stats
• Scorecard Archive
VPAR: the most exciting way to get inside the game.
How to download and run VPAR Golf GPS & Scorecard on your PC and Mac
VPAR Golf GPS & Scorecard For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install VPAR Golf GPS & Scorecard For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get VPAR Golf GPS & Scorecard For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For VPAR Golf GPS & Scorecard:
Step to Step Guide / VPAR Golf GPS & Scorecard For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘VPAR Golf GPS & Scorecard’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Super Battery For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.