You can now play VpnCilla for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Before you buy this software, please test with the free "VpnCilla (Trial)" (also available at the google play market)!
VpnCilla is a VPN Client for VPN Servers as FritzBox, Cisco PIX/ASA, Fortigate or other VPN Servers with IPSec Pre-shared Keying (Xauth IKE/PSK).
* Profile automatically taken from the Trial version (don't uninstall the Trial until the first run of this full version)
* No root access needed (if the device fully conforms to Android 4)
* Compatible with Fritzbox, Cisco PIX/ASA, Fortigate VPN Servers and others (?)
* Connects/Disconnects with a single click (by a Shortcut-Widget)
* Automatic Reconnect Mode on WiFi/Mobile failover/outage
* Supports Multiple Profiles
* Supports automatic Cisco Split Routing
* Passwords may be stored in profile or always manually entered when connecting (which is much more safe)
* Possibility to specify WiFi Blacklists/Whitelists to explicitely deny/allow VPN on only specific WiFi ESSDs
* Possiblity to specify Manual Routes and/or DNS Server and much more…
– Mention the security risk if passwords are stored in profile in case your device will be hacked or stolen!
– VpnCilla runs only if the TUN driver (tun.ko) as well as the the Android 4 VPN routing infrastructure is included in the firmware. UNFORTUNATELY NOT ALL DEVICE MANUFACTURER YET HAS INCLUDED IT!! Check with "VpnCilla (Trial)" first!
– Only IKE/PSK Xauth authentication is supported (no PPTP, no L2TP, no Hybrid RSA, no SSL, no Cisco AnyConnect, …)
– supports IPv4 only (no IPv6)
– supports WLAN/WIFI as well as Mobile Data up to 3g. VpnCilla is unstable over 4g (LTE) on some devices / with mobile providers
– Active Screenfilter apps as Twilight or Lux might prevent selecting of the security dialog checkbox
– VpnCilla can't handle phase 1 rekeying initiated by the VPN server. On Fritzboxes this will occure after 1h connection time whereas on Cisco VPN servers the rekeying interval is configurable and by default after 8h. Typically the session stalls for 2-3 minutes until VpnCilla initiates a reconnect.
How to download and run VpnCilla on your PC and Mac
VpnCilla For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install VpnCilla For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get VpnCilla For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For VpnCilla:
Step to Step Guide / VpnCilla For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘VpnCilla’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Android Messages For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.