You can now play VR Cave for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Experience the real life sensation of this 3D cave and an exciting environment with your mobile virtual reality headset for Google Cardboard, Daydream or any mobile virtual reality headset. Also works in panoramic mode without VR headset.
– Works with any mobile stereoscopic headset. Cardboard, Daydream and compatibles.
– Optimized tracking on each device.
– It's free!
Learn more about Google Cardboard!
Learn more about Google Daydream!
How to download and run VR Cave on your PC and Mac
VR Cave For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install VR Cave For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get VR Cave For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For VR Cave:
More From Us: JaxReady For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / VR Cave For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘VR Cave’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: BUGM54198T0003 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.