You can now play VR Crazy Rollercoaster for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Take a brake from pressure and stress by Riding on Roller Coaster in beautiful theme park near bank of river. This simulation is available in Virtual Reality as well as Simple Mode.
VR Crazy Roller Coaster Simulator is free android game in which you can enjoy ride on Roller Coaster. Realize yourself in a Train that is running on a Rolling track. Sometime you may even scare because you will really feel like a Roller Coaster Slide, Sharp turns and Slopes. You will also realize beautiful view of city from height.
How to Play:
– Select VR/Simple Mode by Enabling/Disabling 'Dual Screen' button on main menu and tap 'Play' button.
– you must have Gyro sensor in your device
– Put your device into VR glasses like 4DUD or Google Cardboard Glasses
– Aline your device into center
– Check for blurriness… rotate lens for proper focus
– Use revolving chair or stand in open place
– You are free to move forward/backward and left/right just rotating on your axis
– Also visualize up/down view
Game Play is simple in Simple Mode. just swipe right/left to view right/left
– VR based 3D Environment
– Gyro-meter based 360 degree rotation
– Compatible with virtual reality glasses such as 4DUD and Google Cardboard VR
– Stunning 3D Graphics
– Real Sound effects
– Crisp, Cinema like, HD visuals
– No time Limit, unlimited play and fun
This demo is compatible with 4DUD VR Glasses, Google Cardboard, Durovis Dive, Vrase, Samsung Gear VR, Carl Zeiss VR one, Archos / Colorcross and other DIY Oculus Rift, HTC Vive or Microsoft Hololens etc.
We don't collect any personal information , any non-personal information collected by our partners like Google is used for analytic and game improvements. For details check here
How to download and run VR Crazy Rollercoaster on your PC and Mac
VR Crazy Rollercoaster For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install VR Crazy Rollercoaster For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get VR Crazy Rollercoaster For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For VR Crazy Rollercoaster:
Step to Step Guide / VR Crazy Rollercoaster For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘VR Crazy Rollercoaster’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Safari Escape Runner For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.