You can now play VR Mini Golf for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
for Google Cardboard.
Play Mini Golf in Virtual Reality spanning 31 holes in 4 courses with unique art styles
How to download and run VR Mini Golf on your PC and Mac
VR Mini Golf For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install VR Mini Golf For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get VR Mini Golf For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For VR Mini Golf:
Step to Step Guide / VR Mini Golf For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘VR Mini Golf’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Romance Manga – Shoujo&Josei For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.