You can now play VR Pixel Racer Cars 3D for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Press the Cardboard Trigger or look "START" button to start the game! Look left or right arrows to change car.
Tilt your head in the direction that you want to move the car and collect all coins!
There are six different cars, select and enjoy all of them.
This game is for Google Cardboard and other 3D mobile virtual reality headsets.
Learn more about Google Cardboard here:
Suitable for children and all ages.
Have fun !
How to download and run VR Pixel Racer Cars 3D on your PC and Mac
VR Pixel Racer Cars 3D For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install VR Pixel Racer Cars 3D For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get VR Pixel Racer Cars 3D For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For VR Pixel Racer Cars 3D:
Step to Step Guide / VR Pixel Racer Cars 3D For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘VR Pixel Racer Cars 3D’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: GROW CUBE For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.