You can now play VR Player PRO – 3D, 2D & 360 Support for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
VR Player PRO is a simple, ad-free and small sized virtual reality player that lets you play 360, 3D and 2D videos suitable for many VR devices like Google Cardboard, VR Box, Gear VR, ANT VR etc.
The latest version of VR player supports all important features like multiple audio support, different aspect ratio and provides a more optimized user interface.
– 360 Video support
– Add subtitle support
– Head Tracker feature added
– Headphone play/pause support
– Custom timer added
– Subtitle settings Added
– Improved GestureControl
– Play video file directly from Gallery or File explorer
– New and Improved UI
– Advance Lock (With video Seek)
– Improved timer option
– Resume previous video
– Multiple audio support added
– Syncing problem resolved
– Crashed at launch problem solved
– Best fit option added
– Improved user experience
– Supports Normal and SBS mode
– Dynamic screen size
– Subtitle Support
– Lock Screen Support
– Timer to delay start
– Lightweight and easy to use
– Screenshot support
– Please feel free to contact us if you have any query or issue regarding our app. We appreciate your support and your suggestion helps us to build a better product.
How to download and run VR Player PRO – 3D, 2D & 360 Support on your PC and Mac
VR Player PRO – 3D, 2D & 360 Support For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install VR Player PRO – 3D, 2D & 360 Support For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get VR Player PRO – 3D, 2D & 360 Support For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For VR Player PRO – 3D, 2D & 360 Support:
Step to Step Guide / VR Player PRO – 3D, 2D & 360 Support For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘VR Player PRO – 3D, 2D & 360 Support’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Dating for 50 plus Mature Singles – FINALLY For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.