You can now play VR racing for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
VRarcing is a racing simulation game, you can choose from 3 circuits (with 2 season , for a total of 6 maps), after plugging the phone to the joypad and VR viewer, you will be in a new exciting race!
Winter and day&night coming soon.
JoyPad and VR viewer required
How to download and run VR racing on your PC and Mac
VR racing For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install VR racing For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get VR racing For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For VR racing:
Step to Step Guide / VR racing For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘VR racing’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Choice of Robots For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.