You can now play VR Real Feel Racing for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
All Android devices with Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and Bluetooth Smart/4 can download this app, but we cannot guarantee that it will work on all Android phones. To find out more, please visit our website: https://www.vr-entertain.com. This app is FREE to play.
VR Real Feel Racing is the only mobile virtual reality gaming system that gives you control with a real steering wheel to accelerate, brake and steer with Max Force Feedback to feel the vibrations in the wheel when you bump other racers or the wall!
• Experience stunning 3D high definition graphics with your Android phone with our VR headset.
• 4 different cars with different performance characteristics to choose from, and 8 different tracks, each with 4 different layouts to learn and master! Race, win and you’ll earn Star Points to unlock additional tracks and track layouts.
• With our patent-pending Bluetooth steering wheel, you can steer, accelerate and brake for ultimate control! No more tilting your head to turn – this is the way virtual reality racing was meant to be! The Max Force Feedback in the steering wheel lets you feel when you bump into other cars or walls for even more realism.
• Our VR headset has a comfortable foam face, adjustable straps, and let you use your Android phone with hundreds of other free VR apps available in the App Store.
• Easy setup – download the free app, put 3 AAA batteries into the steering wheel (not included). Place your Android phone in the headset & get ready to race!
As seen in Huffington Post, Forbes, Associated Press and more.
“Inexpensive Virtual Reality Racing” – Huffington Post
“Top Toys to Watch in 2017” – Forbes
“Did we mention this is real VR?” – TTPM
For ages 8 and up.
HOW TO PLAY
– Turn on your steering wheel start up the VR Real Feel Racing App; press the Scan button to connect, and then hit Go!
For Best Performance:
• Turn off other active apps on your Android phone.
• Adjust the harness of the headset to fit your head
• Keep your steering wheel upright for the best steering
• After playing for 20 minutes, take a 5-minute break to avoid any feelings of dizziness.
If you have any questions or suggestions, we would love to hear from you! Contact us at any time at http://www.vr-entertain.com/support.html.
ABOUT VR ENTERTAINMENT
VR Entertainment is a leading company in the virtual reality and augmented reality space whose mission is to make these technologies affordable, accessible and fun for kids of all ages. For more information, visit www.vr-entertain.com.
How to download and run VR Real Feel Racing on your PC and Mac
VR Real Feel Racing For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install VR Real Feel Racing For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get VR Real Feel Racing For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For VR Real Feel Racing:
More From Us: KTVQ For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / VR Real Feel Racing For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘VR Real Feel Racing’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Gin Rummy Plus For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.