You can now play VR Streamer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
New server version 1.2.1
-New head tracking mode, mouse DirectInput.
-New capture mode, desktop level, may help for some games that where not being captured.
-Download it from www.swatterco.com
VR Streamer streams PC games to your phone and provides head tracking data back to the game on your PC.
Please try the demo version before purchasing this app.
What you need to get started:
– VR Streamer phone app and VR Streamer server app.
– A Windows PC.
– A recent mobile phone running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich or later.
– VR head mount like Google Cardboard or one of the many other versions available.
How it works:
– Start the server app on your PC.
– Connect the server app to the phone app via wifi or USB cable.
– Load a game on your PC and it will be streamed to your phone.
VR Streamer supports TCP (Wifi), USB Tethering and USB Debugging connections.
Adjustable display quality setting
Force stereoscopic mode for games that don't natively support VR
Mouse, FreeTrack protocol and FreePIE application support
Via FreePIE, head tracking data provided by the server app can be used to emulate Keyboards, Joysticks, TrackIR and many more hardware input devices.
From more information and to download the VR Streamer Server application please visit http://www.swatterco.com
How to download and run VR Streamer on your PC and Mac
VR Streamer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install VR Streamer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get VR Streamer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For VR Streamer:
Step to Step Guide / VR Streamer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘VR Streamer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Soccer Mexican League For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.