You can now play VSD and VSDX Viewer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Easily view Microsoft Visio VSD and VSDX file on your Android device with 'VSD AND VSDX Viewer'.
***** 'VSD and VSDX Viewer' available on Android, iOS and Mac. *****
You can open file from your Phone storage or SDCard using the build-in File Manager. Also support open from Dropbox or Google Drive. You can share the drawing picture to others by email.
Drawing text can be copped by long press on the text, all drawing picture is stored at folder /sdcard/VSDViewer.
How to download and run VSD and VSDX Viewer on your PC and Mac
VSD and VSDX Viewer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install VSD and VSDX Viewer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get VSD and VSDX Viewer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For VSD and VSDX Viewer:
Step to Step Guide / VSD and VSDX Viewer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘VSD and VSDX Viewer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: OSD For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.