You can now play VU Cinema VR 3D Video Player for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
☆ ☆ ☆ The VU Cinema reached 100,000 Download ☆ ☆ ☆
New Powerful Features: Support Custom Codec for MKV/MOV/3gp…etc., YouTube Streaming, 3D Video Detection , Multi-Language Subtitle, Audio Track Selection and Ultra-Real IMAX Scene
An amazing Cinema VR App. VU Cinema – VR 3D Video Player makes you feel like sitting in a Movie Theater (Cinema)! A virtual theater (cinema) scene is presented in front of you in 3D mode.
An easy control way has been provided. All functions of this App could be controlled via "Gaze Selection". In the other word, you can completely immerse into the film and enjoy it, without tapping on your phone (Need Gyro Sensor and G-Sensor).
App also has “Auto Quality Control” option, allowing users to enjoy the best VR experience on different mobile phones.
Note: This is a VR Cardboard App; it only works with Google Cardboard Virtual Reality Headsets.
– Custom Codec to support almost all media format (mkv, mp4, avi, mov, 3gp, etc)
– YouTube Video Playback
Support most popular videos and voice search
– Realistic Cinema Scene
IMAX and Regular theater, the theater scene could be disabled from Control Bar
– IMAX Seat Selection
Support SRT and ASS format, fully support for multi-national voice and RTL display
(Please put the subtitle file and video file in the same folder, and use the same file name, video playback can automatically load subtitles)
– Audio Track Selection
– 3D Video Support
Supports 3D formats are Side by Side and TopBottom
– 3D Format Auto Detection
– Drift Correction
– Hands-Free (Full Gaze Operation; need Gyro Sensor and G-Sensor)
When using this VR Cardboard App, you do not need an external input to do this; you can do it with a gaze operation
– Photo Browsing and Slideshow
– Quality Control Option
– Orientation Lock (Lock Screen Orientation)
– Time Seek
– Play/Pause Control
– Reset the Angle of View (Orientation Re-Center)
– Volume Adjustment
– List of Thumbnail of Movie
– Smart screen lock (Under screen lock, you can control it through the head rotation operation control function but will not affect the screen lock)
– Support external joystick operation
– Home Theater Scene
How to download and run VU Cinema VR 3D Video Player on your PC and Mac
VU Cinema VR 3D Video Player For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install VU Cinema VR 3D Video Player For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get VU Cinema VR 3D Video Player For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For VU Cinema VR 3D Video Player:
Step to Step Guide / VU Cinema VR 3D Video Player For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘VU Cinema VR 3D Video Player’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Unicorn Poop – Sweet Trendy Desserts Food Maker For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.