You can now play WakeVoice – vocal alarm clock for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
* As seen on TV! *
* Free demo version available *
* New: compatibility with Google Now *
* New home automation feature : compatibility with Philips Hue bulbs *
Much more than a simple alarm clock, WakeVoice lets you interact with your phone using your voice:
– Talk to it with custom commands to stop the alarm or activate the snooze option
– Listen to your phone telling you about the weather, news of your choice or a personalized message while staying warm in your bed
Waking up is not an easy thing for you? You have never found the alarm clock you needed?
Why not try WakeVoice!
WakeVoice can overcome the negative aspect associated to regular alarm clocks, making your morning funnier and less difficult.
The idea is simple: when the alarm rings, you just have to talk to WakeVoice to stop the alarm or activate the reminder.
But that's not all!
Once the ringing stopped, it's your phone's turn to talk to you.
Customizable messages, weather of the day, news of your choice (RSS)… choose what you want to hear.
Add to that all the settings imaginable on a clock (programming various alarms over several days, setting names, volume, times…) and you get WakeVoice, the most innovative alarm clock that you can find on the Android market.
So now, with WakeVoice, you won't be angry anymore when you'll be waking up 🙂
– If you have a Sony Xperia device with Stamina mode enabled, please allow WakeVoice in the whitelist of the Stamina mode otherwise it will prevent alarms to ring
– Don't force app2sd with WakeVoice. It's not recommended by Google for an alarm clock app. Furthermore, you'll have issues with Play Store updates.
If you have any issue, please report them at email@example.com (you can also use the button directly in the app's settings)
How to download and run WakeVoice – vocal alarm clock on your PC and Mac
WakeVoice – vocal alarm clock For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install WakeVoice – vocal alarm clock For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get WakeVoice – vocal alarm clock For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For WakeVoice – vocal alarm clock:
Step to Step Guide / WakeVoice – vocal alarm clock For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘WakeVoice – vocal alarm clock’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Stock Value Analyzer Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.