You can now play Walk The Plank VR for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
With this application you can use your vr headset to walk on a plank, above the skies. Get in the elevator, watch the city, and have fun! We're supporting non-gyroscope devices and popular VR Headsets like VR-Box too.
– easy to use
– realistic walking
– compatible with every vr headset
More updates coming soon!
How to download and run Walk The Plank VR on your PC and Mac
Walk The Plank VR For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Walk The Plank VR For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Walk The Plank VR For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Walk The Plank VR:
Step to Step Guide / Walk The Plank VR For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Walk The Plank VR’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Vlogger Go Viral – Tuber Game For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.