You can now play Warbler Guide App for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Warbler Guide App
Tom Stephenson & Scott Whittle
The Warbler Guide App is the perfect companion to Princeton’s revolutionary and widely acclaimed book The Warbler Guide, by Tom Stephenson and Scott Whittle. Whether for study or field use, this innovative app delivers the full power of The Warbler Guide in your pocket—plus unique new app-only features.
The app allows you to identify birds by view or song, quickly and intuitively. Exciting new 3D graphics enable you to view a bird from the exact angle you see it in the field. And the whole range of warbler songs is easily played, compared, and filtered.
Breakthrough features from The Warbler Guide book that are included in the app:
• Rapid and confident two-step ID process using visual finders and comparison species
• The first complete treatment of warbler songs, using a new objective vocabulary
• An intuitive visual finder that includes side, 45-degree, and undertail views
• Master Pages with detailed ID points
• Complete guide to determining the age and sex of warblers with photos of all ages and sexes
• Annotated sonograms showing song structure and key ID points
• Complete songs, chip calls, and flight calls for all species
• Comparison species for making confident visual and audio IDs
• Many additional photos to show behavior and reinforce key ID points
• Highlighted diagnostic ID points
• Color Impression Icons for narrowing down ID of warblers from the briefest glimpses
• Behavior and habitat icons
Unique new app-only features:
• High-resolution, zoomable, and rotatable 3D models of birds in all plumages, to match field experience of a bird
• Intuitive, visual, and interactive finders with filters for possible species based on audio and visual criteria chosen by the user
• Playback of all songs and vocalizations with sonograms makes study of vocalizations easy
• Selectable finder sortings grouped by color, alphabetical order, song type, and taxonomic order
• Interactive song finder using objective vocabulary for fast ID of unknown songs
• Simultaneous visual and song finders make identifying an unknown warbler even easier
• Half-speed song playback allows for easier study of song structure
• Comparison species with selectable side, 45 degree, and undertail views
• Features 75 3D images
• Covers 48 species and 75 plumages
• Includes 277 vocalizations, 156 songs, 73 contact calls, and 48 flight calls
• Detailed "how to use" tutorial screens
Tom Stephenson’s articles and photos have appeared in Birding and Bird Watcher’s Digest, at Surf-birds.com, and in the Handbook of the Birds of the World. He has guided groups across the United States and Asia. A musician, he has had several Grammy and Academy Award winners as clients, and was director of technology at Roland Corporation. Scott Whittle lives in Cape May, New Jersey, and has twenty years of experience as a professional photographer and educator. He holds an MFA in photography from the School of Visual Arts in New York, is a fellow of the MacDowell Colony, and is a onetime New York State Big Year record holder.
Requires Android 4.1 or later.
How to download and run Warbler Guide App on your PC and Mac
Warbler Guide App For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Warbler Guide App For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Warbler Guide App For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Warbler Guide App:
More From Us: VLC Remote For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Warbler Guide App For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Warbler Guide App’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Funny Lockscreen Wallpapers HD For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.