You can now play Wear Maps for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Maps for Android Wear
– street view
– location search
– find current location
Find current location is fast but less accurate. This function works if you are using LTE in your wear device.
How to download and run Wear Maps on your PC and Mac
Wear Maps For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Wear Maps For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Wear Maps For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Wear Maps:
Step to Step Guide / Wear Maps For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Wear Maps’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Guide Animoji Karaoke New 2018 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.