You can now play Weather & Clock Widget Android for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android, provides detailed current weather observation and weather forecast for all world locations, it searches for your address automatically, and provides the current temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit. It also provides current weather condition, relative humidity, atmospheric pressure, visibility distance, precipitation in different unites, ultraviolet Index (UV index), dew point, wind speed and direction, in addition to ten days future forecast and hourly weather forecast. The app also provides sunrise and sunset times according to city time zone. You can also follow moon phase status for current hour and over 5 days forecast.
The app includes many cool widgets, portrait and landscape mode. The widgets display current time clock, date, and battery level information with battery icon, calendar events in addition to weather information and forecast.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android supports a wide range of Android phones; it supports Android version 2.3 and higher.
– Supports Android version 2.3 and above.
– Supports multiple screen resolution.
– Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code.
– Ability to set your internet source to WiFi only.
– Ability to disable internet access from operators while you are in roaming.
– Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit.
– Automatic update intervals are: 15, 30 min, 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours and Manual update.
– Automatic location detection by network and GPS.
– Up to 10 different locations to follow weather and forecast.
– Weather map with ability to add any city to your city list.
– Notification alerts (with option to customize sound and vibration or to disable it).
– Current weather condition, hourly weather forecast and 10-day weather forecast.
– Relative humidity percentage
– Atmospheric pressure in many different units
– Visibility distance in different units
– Precipitation in different units
– Dewpoint (Dew Point)
– Wind speed and direction in different units
– 10 days future forecast and hourly weather forecast.
– Sunrise and Sunset times.
– Displays temperature in status bar (Notification bar).
– Shares weather and location information with friends.
– Home screen widgets, 5×3, 5×2, 5×1 for large screen only and 4×3, 4×2, 4×1 and 2×1 for all screens.
– Widgets display current time, date, and battery information in addition to weather information
– Many fonts for clock and date
– Widgets to display calendar events along with weather forecast.
– You can select multiple event calendar to events display on the widget, including birthday calendar and holiday calendar.
– Moon phase for current and next 5 days
– Option to display weather forecast or moon phase on the widgets
– Supports Android Wear with wearable app version.
– Light and Dark themes with different icon sets.
– Ability to set custom background for dark theme.
– All widgets are fully customizable and configurable.
– Chart graphs for hourly weather forecast and daily weather forecast
– Localized to most of the world languages.
FAQ page: http://devexpert.net/weather/FAQ
For more information: http://devexpert.net/weather/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Weather-Clock-Widget-182414791859010/
How to download and run Weather & Clock Widget Android on your PC and Mac
Weather & Clock Widget Android For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Weather & Clock Widget Android For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Weather & Clock Widget Android For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Weather & Clock Widget Android:
Step to Step Guide / Weather & Clock Widget Android For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Weather & Clock Widget Android’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Room Creator Interior Design For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.