You can now play Weather Connect for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Connect to Weather Underground, the world's largest Personal Weather Station community! This is a setup-only app which allows you to connect your station to your Wi-Fi network and input your Weather Underground Personal Weather Station (PWS) ID and Key/Password.
How to download and run Weather Connect on your PC and Mac
Weather Connect For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Weather Connect For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Weather Connect For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Weather Connect:
Step to Step Guide / Weather Connect For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Weather Connect’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: WHIO Weather For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.