You can now play Weather Neon for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Colorful and customizable weather app
Weather Info Features
• 5 day weather forecasts
• Hour by hour weather forecasts
• Multiple locations for weather
Graphic Features (All Customizable)
• 70+ different app widgets!
• 30+ different notifications
• 10+ different notification icons
• Beautiful main screens
•Thermometer , pressure and humidity widgets¬ifications widgets for Galaxy S4 and Note3
How to download and run Weather Neon on your PC and Mac
Weather Neon For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Weather Neon For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Weather Neon For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Weather Neon:
Step to Step Guide / Weather Neon For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Weather Neon’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: PPS Online For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.