You can now play Weather Now! for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
With so many weather apps out there, Weather Now! is a simple and quick app that shows the weather today and tomorrow at the location where your are now. Displays todays and tomorrow's weather forcast and high/low temperatures based on the current location of your phone.
The small .99 cent fee is simply to help offset development costs. We hope you enjoy using this app.
How to download and run Weather Now! on your PC and Mac
Weather Now! For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Weather Now! For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Weather Now! For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Weather Now!:
Step to Step Guide / Weather Now! For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Weather Now!’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Halloween Pumpkin Theme For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.