You can now play Weather – The Most Accurate Weather App for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The weather forecast, one of the best weather app, Free to provide the most accurate daily weather forecasts and hourly weather forecasts, severe weather alerts, daily weather updates, storm forecast, weather widgets, weather radar, and global weather! 💧 💦 ☔️
There is much information in weather forecast which includes weather condition, real-time temperature, storm, rainfall, snow, humidity, pressure, wind force, and wind direction are all in this weather app, in addition to ten days future forecast, also hourly weather forecast! ☀️ 🌤 ⛅️
🌦 Weather features
– Add and track the weather conditions in multiple locations
– Detects whether in your current location automatically
– You can allow and disable the notifications
– Localized to most of the world languages
– PM 2.5 data available in some regions
– Satellite image & Weather radar
– The next 10 days of rainfall
– Sunset and Sunrise times
– Real-time update widget
– Daily Life Index
– Chart graphs for hourly weather forecast and daily weather forecast
– Weather widget and ongoing notification, multiple locations on the widget
– Weather forecast for global, All is free, weekly, daily, hourly update with real-time
– Offer today’s weather, tomorrow’s weather, 10 days weather and 24 days in each hour
– Severe weather alerts & Storm forecast. like storm weather, heat wave, thunderstorm, heavy rainfall and so on.
– Various weather information: temperature, wind, humidity, dew point, precipitation, visibility, pressure, sunrise, sunset
– Weather supports geo-positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location（Automatic location detection by network and GPS）
– Change unit setting: Temperature (C/F), Time format (12h/24h), Precipitation (mm, inch), wind speed (km/h, mi/h, m/s), pressure (mmHg, hPa, mbar)
🌏 Weather forecast for global, for all country:
United States, Japan, Korea, Canada, Brazil, United Kingdom, Sweden, Italy, Germany, France, Portugal, Spain, India, Indonesia, Russia, China, Australia, Vietnam…
🌆 Weather forecast for all the city:
Washington, San Francisco, Ottawa, Hawaii, Toronto, Dallas, London, Rome, Madrid, Paris, Berlin, Tokyo, Singapore, Hong Kong, Hanoi, Osaka, Seoul…
🌪 Weather APP will become your personal weather station! If you know weather information, You can prepare your plan carefully, you will be successful at work and have a better life.
How to download and run Weather – The Most Accurate Weather App on your PC and Mac
Weather – The Most Accurate Weather App For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Weather – The Most Accurate Weather App For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Weather – The Most Accurate Weather App For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Weather – The Most Accurate Weather App:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Weather – The Most Accurate Weather App (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / Weather – The Most Accurate Weather App For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Weather – The Most Accurate Weather App’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: cut music, cut ringtone pro – no ads version For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.