You can now play WeatherAlarm for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
WeatherAlarm is a talking weather alarm. It wakes up at the selected time and speaks the weather forecast. Four weather sources are available:
1. Wunderground (Weather Underground)
– set English/metric units
– use the phone's GPS to determine the city
– control the speech rate/pitch
– shake the phone to turn off the speech
– turn off the alarm on the weekends or US holidays
– select from saved favorite cities
Email me your feedback and comments. Feel free to rate the app.
How to download and run WeatherAlarm on your PC and Mac
WeatherAlarm For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install WeatherAlarm For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get WeatherAlarm For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For WeatherAlarm:
Step to Step Guide / WeatherAlarm For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘WeatherAlarm’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Boat Trader For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.