You can now play WeatherBug Widget for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The WeatherBug widget for Android is feature packed and backed by the world's largest network of professional weather stations across the United States. With access to over 10,000 professional weather stations in the US and 50,000 global weather stations, our weather widget will give you the current weather conditions and weather forecasts for your location with just a quick glance at your home screen.
• Select from multiple weather widgets in five different sizes
• Use the custom clock widget with alarm function
• Set your preferred temperature to Celsius or Fahrenheit
• Receive severe weather alerts and dangerous thunderstorms alerts
• See the current temperature and the feels like temperature
• Get daily hi/lo current temperature and forecasted temperature
• Plan your days with 2-day, 3-day, and 5-day weather forecasts
Use the WeatherBug weather widget and stay connected to weatherbug.com. Get detailed weather conditions, weather forecasts, weather news, weather alerts, lightning alerts, and Doppler radar from the WeatherBug website!
Get the free weather widget backed by the world's largest network of professional weather stations today!
Want more? Download the free WeatherBug app for Android from Google Play for more detailed weather data right on your phone.
Download here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aws.android
CONNECT WITH US
We love feedback, so tell us what you think! Send us your thoughts, questions or suggestions to email@example.com.
How to download and run WeatherBug Widget on your PC and Mac
WeatherBug Widget For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install WeatherBug Widget For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get WeatherBug Widget For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For WeatherBug Widget:
More From Us: MX Player For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / WeatherBug Widget For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘WeatherBug Widget’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Disco Lights for a cool party For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.