You can now play Web2Cast for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The web on the big screen. Send web pages and images to your ChromeCast!
Simply type in a URL, give it a name and then tap to display it on your ChromeCast.
Great for digital signage, menus, presentations and dashboards.
PLEASE READ THE FAQ BELOW TO SEE IF THIS APP WILL WORK FOR YOU!
1. What can be displayed?
Generally anything you can display in a browser including HTML files and images such as .gif, .jpg and .png. NOTE: Some web pages are too complex for the built in ChromeCast web browser to handle.
2. Does it support HTTP and HTTPS ?
Yes it does.
3. Can it display items from a local, non-Internet server?
Yes it can. As long as the ChromeCast is on the same network as the server.
4. How can I display a file if I don't have a web server?
You can use Dropbox or Google Drive to host your files and add your share links to Web2Cast
5. Doesn't casting a tab in Chrome do the same thing as this app?
Sort of. However the Web2Cast display will be much crisper as it is not "streaming" a tab but actually displaying the web page in the ChromeCast browser. Additionally you can leave the display running without having to have Chrome running and casting.
6. Can I navigate a web page that is displayed by Web2Cast?
The app provides the ability to scroll the page up and down. Unfortunately the ChromeCast browser has its input disabled so links cannot be clicked on, there is no cursor and text cannot be entered.
7. Only my page background is displayed. What's wrong?
Some pages automatically center their content vertically, if this is the case your page's content may not be immediately visible on screen. Try press the "Center" button on the Remote screen to display your content.
How to download and run Web2Cast on your PC and Mac
Web2Cast For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Web2Cast For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Web2Cast For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Web2Cast:
Step to Step Guide / Web2Cast For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Web2Cast’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Wild Jungle Kratts Adventures world For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.