You can now play WebComics for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
1.A sea of licensed brand new comics will be released in the near future, over 500+.
2.Specific genres are given to every manhua to help find what you like: romance, yaoi, fantasy, action, modern, etc. Comics update seven days a week. No gap, new release every day!
3.Creative reading experience! Autoplay in comics, up to quadruple at most!
4.Professional editors' picks are ready for you on your likes.
How to download and run WebComics on your PC and Mac
WebComics For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install WebComics For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get WebComics For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For WebComics:
Step to Step Guide / WebComics For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘WebComics’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: SpongeBob: Sponge on the Run For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.