You can now play Wells Fargo Daily Change for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Wells Fargo Daily Change℠ savings app is designed to help you grow your savings balance. Whether you’re a beginning saver or just looking to start a new savings habit, the app is a fun and simple way to help achieve your savings goal.
**A Wells Fargo consumer checking and savings account is required to use the app.
Daily Change uses the same sign on information as your Wells Fargo online banking account, no additional passwords or usernames are required.
With the Daily Change app, you can start building your savings habit by settings goals and making regular transfers as part of your daily routine. Here’s how the app works:
• Download the free app to your supported Android® smartphone¹.
• Sign on using your Wells Fargo Online® username and password.
Settings and Transfers
• Select one of your Wells Fargo checking and savings account to appear as your default account.
• You can switch the default checking and savings account at any time.
• View checking and savings account balances.
• Make one-time immediate electronic transfers from your checking to savings account.
• View your checking to savings transfers on the Transfers page.
• Transfers made as part of a Challenge will have a memo reflecting the name of the Challenge.
• Switching accounts will cancel a Challenge and cancel the savings goal.
• Start with a simple Challenge — like brown-bagging your lunch for a week or reducing your commute costs — and see how small amounts every day can add up to big savings over time.
• Once you enroll in a Challenge, a push notification will appear to remind you to make a transfer.
• The Challenge transfer pages will prefill with the desired amount to allow for simple one-click verify and confirm process.
• Each Challenge transfer earns a check mark on the Challenge progress tracker on the home screen.
• If Challenge transfer is not completed by midnight, an X appears in Challenge progress tracker.
• At any time you can tap an X to make a transfer and the X will change to a checkmark.
• At the end of a Challenge, a reward message appears along with a congratulations push notification.
• Create a savings goal and set a date — like creating an emergency fund, setting aside money for a vacation, or paying down debt.
• A savings goal is linked to the savings account. As the account balance grows, the closer you get to achieve the savings goal.
• A savings goal dial on the home page will monitor your progress and calculate how much more money is needed to reach the goal.
• When creating a savings goal, a calculator will display how much you need to save each week and each month to achieve your goal by your target date.
• Once a savings goal is achieved, a reward popup will appear.
• Push notifications appear on your mobile lock screen. Challenge push notifications will remind you to sign on and make your transfer.
• A weekly push notification will calculate your weekly savings balance growth.
• Push notifications can be turned off at any time on the Settings page or on your device settings app.
• Savings Education pages provide insights and tips on best practices on how to build your savings habit.
• Information is provided to call a Wells Fargo Savings Banker for assistance in building a budget and settings a savings goal.
Comments and Security
• You can submit a comment on the Rate My App form.
• Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access.
• Our Online Security Guarantee gives you added protection against unauthorized account access.
• We never transmit your account number (your accounts are referred to only by nicknames), and account information is not stored on your phone.
1. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
Minimum system requirements: Android OS v4.4 and higher.
contact us at AppStoreFeedback@wellsfargo.com for more information
WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
How to download and run Wells Fargo Daily Change on your PC and Mac
Wells Fargo Daily Change For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Wells Fargo Daily Change For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Wells Fargo Daily Change For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Wells Fargo Daily Change:
More From Us: AdWords For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Wells Fargo Daily Change For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Wells Fargo Daily Change’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Fidget Spinners Lock Screen HD For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.