You can now play Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Easy and secure payment processing with Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant
With Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant, you can take payments from your customers anytime, anywhere.
Accept payments with your Android device
The Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant app turns your iPhone or iPad into a card processing terminal that can perform many of the same functions as a traditional point of sale terminal. Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant helps you accept payments anywhere with your mobile device – which may help you increase sales, enhance customer service, and grow profits. Plus you have a choice of EMV card reader with or without NFC and Bluetooth to accept contactless payments.
Security for you and your customers
EMV chip card technology helps protect your customers and your business using the latest credit card technology. TransArmor® protection adds even more security features for each transaction.
Easy to use
Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant makes card processing easy to use and convenient—whether you are accepting payments at your place of business or remotely.
Options for you and your customers
• Accept all major card types
• Dip, swipe, key or wave Credit and Debit signature cards
• Send receipts via email or text message
• Accept tips from your customers
• Calculate tax in the app
• Manage your account and configure user access
Reporting tools provide insight into your business
Run sales reporting using the online tool available through clover.com, including sales data, reporting, and inventory.
Before you can accept card payments with Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant EMV, you’ll need to set up a payment processing account (if you don’t already have one).
Call Wells Fargo Merchant Services for easier payment solutions
Monday – Friday, between 8:00 am and 9:00 pm Eastern Time
Once you have a payment processing account, it’s easy to start accepting payments through your mobile device. Here’s what you’ll need:
1. Mobile device with data service plan (Internet access)
2. A Wells Fargo payment processing account
3. Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant card reader
4. Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant app
EMV® is a registered trademark of EMVCo. TransArmor® is a registered trademark.
©2016 Wells Fargo N.A. All rights reserved
How to download and run Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant on your PC and Mac
Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant:
Step to Step Guide / Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Disaster Prediction App For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.