You can now play West Highland Way Offline Map for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
A detailed outdoor topographic style route map for the entire West Highland Way hiking trail.
Clear mapping of footpaths and tracks
Fully offline maps – no data downloaded after installing the app
Hiking route highlighted
Your location shown using phone GPS
1km grid squares to help judge distances
Stats on how far you are through the route
How to download and run West Highland Way Offline Map on your PC and Mac
West Highland Way Offline Map For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install West Highland Way Offline Map For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get West Highland Way Offline Map For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For West Highland Way Offline Map:
Step to Step Guide / West Highland Way Offline Map For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘West Highland Way Offline Map’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Christmas Icon Pack For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.