You can now play WFTV Channel 9 Weather for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Chief Meteorologist Tom Terry and WFTV Channel 9’s team of certified meteorologists in Severe Weather Center 9 have produced the most accurate local weather technology available, “The WFTV Weather App.”
The 24/7 app for WFTV viewers and News 96.5 listeners is constantly updated with the latest Central Florida-area storm and forecast information. The free service even includes live coverage of Eyewitness News and the WFTV meteorologists in Severe Weather Center 9.
By using the app’s built-in interactive radar, you can zoom down to your neighborhood or zoom out to check radar anywhere in the country.
Location-based Storm Alerts will signal three tones to direct you to the latest severe weather warnings, and you can watch WFTV Eyewitness News live on the app.
WFTV’s Weather app also keeps you in touch by using social media, including Facebook, Twitter and interactive uploads of your photos and videos directly from your mobile device.
This Weather app focuses on complete Central Florida Weather Coverage.
**** SUMMARY of FEATURES ****
• Current conditions, hourly and daily forecasts for any location you enter
• Audio forecasts for any location you enter
• Background tracking for current location updates
• Alert badges for more than 110+ alert types
• Push notifications for 6 of the 110+ alert types including tornadoes
• Level 3 interactive radar, animation/loops and visible satellite map
• One, two, and three-day outlooks from NOAA's Storm Prediction Center
• Twitter & Facebook feeds
• Additional items added seasonally
*Data and alerting available for the United States only.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
How to download and run WFTV Channel 9 Weather on your PC and Mac
WFTV Channel 9 Weather For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install WFTV Channel 9 Weather For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get WFTV Channel 9 Weather For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For WFTV Channel 9 Weather:
Step to Step Guide / WFTV Channel 9 Weather For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘WFTV Channel 9 Weather’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Amazon for Tablets For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.