You can now play Wham! for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
🎯Aim the ball in the hole to reach the goal!
✔an ultimate challenge! hundreds of levels!
✔Swipe your finger and roll the ball，just in the hole！
🏃Have fun while playing!
How to download and run Wham! on your PC and Mac
Wham! For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Wham! For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Wham! For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Wham!:
More From Us: Hotstar For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Wham! For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Wham!’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Piano Tiles 7 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.