You can now play What's covered for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Finding information about Medicare coverage is easier than ever now. Download the only official U.S. government Medicare app onto your mobile device.
What’s covered helps you understand the health care coverage offered by Original Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) and Part B (Medical Insurance).
Use this federal government app to:
– Get answers to your Medicare coverage questions
– See how much you’ll pay
– Learn about the covered items and services
– See helpful notes and where to get more information
– Browse free preventive services
Original Medicare Items & Services
Find out exactly what your Medicare coverage has to offer by getting answers to questions like:
– When are mammograms covered?
– Are specialists or home health care covered?
– Will Medicare pay for crutches, walkers, or diabetes testing supplies?
Preventive Health Coverage
Medicare coverage includes many common preventive services at no cost to you. Preventive services can help keep you healthy by finding health problems early, when treatment works best, and can keep you from getting certain diseases.
What’s covered will help you answer questions like:
– Will my Medicare benefits cover a service to help me stop smoking?
– Can I get a regular cervical cancer screening?
– How often will my Medicare coverage allow me to get a bone mass measurement?
Ask your doctor or other health care provider which preventive services (like screenings, shots, and tests) you need to get.
Part A & Part B Costs
Medicare Part A and Part B cover certain medical services and supplies in hospitals, doctors’ offices, and other health care settings.
Part A hospital insurance coverage helps pay for inpatient care in a hospital, inpatient care in a skilled nursing facility, hospice care, home health care, or inpatient care in a religious nonmedical health care institution. Copayments, coinsurance, or deductibles may apply for each service covered by Part A.
Part B medical insurance coverage supports medically necessary doctors’ services, outpatient care, home health services, durable medical equipment, mental health services, preventive services, and other medical services. Under Original Medicare, if the Part B deductible applies, you must pay all health care costs (up to the Medicare-approved amount) until you meet the yearly Part B deductible. After your deductible is met, Medicare begins to pay its share and you typically pay 20% of the Medicare-approved amount of the service, if the doctor or other health care provider accepts assignment. There’s no yearly limit for what you pay out-of-pocket.
For some items and services, you must meet eligibility criteria or you may be responsible for paying all costs. Your doctor or other health care provider may recommend you get services more often than Medicare covers. Or, they may recommend services that Medicare doesn’t cover. If this happens, you may have to pay some or all of the costs. Ask questions so you understand why your doctor is recommending certain services and whether Medicare will pay for them.
Use the What’s covered app to answer questions like:
– How much will I pay for prescription drugs included in Medicare Part B coverage?
– Does the Part B deductible apply for cardiac rehabilitation?
– What percentage of the Medicare-approved amount will I need to pay for colorectal cancer screenings?
Medicare Advantage Plans
If you have a Medicare Advantage Plan or other Medicare health plan, you have the same basic health care coverage as people who have Original Medicare, but the rules vary by plan. Some Medicare Advantage Plans offer extra benefits that Original Medicare doesn’t cover – like vision, hearing, or dental. Check with the plan or search in the App or Google Play Store to see if the plan has a similar mobile application.
This is Medicare’s first official app, and we value your feedback. Please tell us your thoughts by rating What’s covered in the app store.
How to download and run What's covered on your PC and Mac
What's covered For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install What's covered For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get What's covered For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For What's covered:
Step to Step Guide / What's covered For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘What's covered’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Free Music – Free Song Player For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.