You can now play Where did I park the car? PRO for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Always remember where you parked your car with this application simple and easy to use.
– Saves the car's position using GPS and map view.
– Takes a picture that is saved along with the location.
– It also allows you to add a text note, useful in underground car parks where there is no GPS signal.
– Recovery of saved locations, indicating on a map where is the car and where the user is.
– Saves up to 10 locations.
– Sets the number of locations to store, automatically deleting the oldest.
– Manually deleting locations.
– Allows you to mark your favorite applications to store all the time you want.
– Normal map view or satellite
– No ads!
1 – Take a location using the GPS signal. You can add a picture and a text note. You can save locations without GPS signal.
2 – See a specific location: select from the list of saved locations. Automatic centering on the user's position or the car's position.
3 – To delete a location, do a long click on the list of locations. You can also delete all.
For proper operation it is recommended to activate the GPS and data connection to display the maps. It is also recommended to enable the use of wireless networks when GPS information is not available.
How to download and run Where did I park the car? PRO on your PC and Mac
Where did I park the car? PRO For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Where did I park the car? PRO For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Where did I park the car? PRO For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Where did I park the car? PRO:
Step to Step Guide / Where did I park the car? PRO For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Where did I park the car? PRO’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Emergency Car Driving Simulator For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.