You can now play Where is the logic? for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Mobile version of the famous game "Where is logic?".
You are given 3 photos that have something in common with each other. What is common between an airplane and a bird? … Only here you need to enable logic and unravel the connection between these photos. New game "A mixture of concepts," try to guess!
How to download and run Where is the logic? on your PC and Mac
Where is the logic? For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Where is the logic? For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Where is the logic? For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Where is the logic?:
Step to Step Guide / Where is the logic? For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Where is the logic?’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: SpellPix For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.