You can now play Whiteboard for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Whiteboard for simple drawing.
No partial erase.
Touch the back button to clear the screen.
Designed for teaching young children how to write and draw.
Touch the back button on a clear screen to switch whiteboard with blackboard.
No third party software.
How to download and run Whiteboard on your PC and Mac
Whiteboard For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Whiteboard For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Whiteboard For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Whiteboard:
Step to Step Guide / Whiteboard For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Whiteboard’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Real Estate Cash Flow Analysis For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.