You can now play Whitepages for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Whitepages is the #1 and most trusted source for finding people & businesses at home or when traveling, with over 300 million U.S. households & businesses at your fingertips.
With Whitepages you can:
– Find People using the #1 phone directory
– Find Stores and Restaurants using our yellow pages business search
– ID unknown callers with reverse phone look ups
– Use phone number comments and spam scores to avoid unwanted calls or texts
– View Menus from restaurants, salons, spas and more
– Update your contacts with names, phones and addresses from Whitepages
– Get Maps & Driving Directions fast
– Add Whitepages to the Android Quick Search Box to make searching even quicker
– Canadian people search
How to download and run Whitepages on your PC and Mac
Whitepages For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Whitepages For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Whitepages For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Whitepages:
Step to Step Guide / Whitepages For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Whitepages’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pet Pals For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.