You can now play Wifi Analyzer Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Wifi Analyzer will provide useful information about wireless signals around you. App supports 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz.
– NO ADS
– screenshot/CSV export of found networks
– Helps to find optimal placement for wifi receivers
– Provides you information individually on wifi channels
– Shows signal strength in history graph
– Recommends the best channel for new AP
– Information of the channel width (20/40/80MHz – only Android 6+)
Note: Android 6+ (Marshmallow) requires LOCATION permission and location enabled – the reasons explained on the official website android.com: http://developer.android.com/about/versions/marshmallow/android-6.0-changes.html#behavior-hardware-id
How to download and run Wifi Analyzer Pro on your PC and Mac
Wifi Analyzer Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Wifi Analyzer Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Wifi Analyzer Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Wifi Analyzer Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Wifi Analyzer Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Wifi Analyzer Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Guide For Pixel Gun 3D For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.