You can now play Wifi Connecter Library for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
An OPEN SOURCE library which allows you to connect to Wi-Fi hotspots.
This is NOT a standalone application. It is required by Wifi Analyzer and more. Do NOT install until required! Thanks.
The source code: https://github.com/mkch/android-wifi-connecter
How to download and run Wifi Connecter Library on your PC and Mac
Wifi Connecter Library For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Wifi Connecter Library For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Wifi Connecter Library For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Wifi Connecter Library:
More From Us: GroupMe For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Wifi Connecter Library For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Wifi Connecter Library’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Music Garden For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.