You can now play WiFi Heatmap for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Measure your actual Wi-Fi parameters and view them on a map.
You should have your floor-plan – image file accepted to work on it, take photo of a paper copy, or if you don`t – Built-in basic plan constructor included. Easily share your result by one click.
★ Signal coverage map. Poor signal means lower quality
★ Connection speed map. Indicates your wireless network throughput
★ Frequency channel map. If more than one AP is used, you can see to which you are connected to
★ Connection to best access point (AP) map. If network (AP) with better signal is available you will see it on map
★ Interfering networks map. Scans radio spectrum for third-party networks that may dramatically reduce your network quality
★ Network quality map. Real-time response from Wi-Fi router – gateway ping
Outdoor capturing mode
Auto-collect data using GPS. Export collected data to Google Earth *.kml or inline *.csv
Awesome real-time network quality monitor
Available on main-screen includes all listed in map-description and extra:
★ Real-time signal & speed graphs
★ Wi-Fi equipment vendor detection
★ Network quality: Local network & Internet separately, with real-time graphs
How to use:
1. Check if you are connected to Wi-Fi
2. Upload floor-plan
3. Set scale by moving markers and selecting distance between them
4. Put cursor to your location on map and press "Mark" button
5. Move to another location – at least for couple of steps and repeat previous step
6. Analyse your measuring
How to download and run WiFi Heatmap on your PC and Mac
WiFi Heatmap For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install WiFi Heatmap For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get WiFi Heatmap For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For WiFi Heatmap:
Step to Step Guide / WiFi Heatmap For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘WiFi Heatmap’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Teletubbies Paint Sparkles For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.