You can now play Wind for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Do you want to go sailing, windsurfing, biking, kiting, drone flying or just out of the door? This application shows the current local outdoor wind speed (in beaufort, mph, km/h, m/s and knots) and direction, measured by a nearby weather station for which it uses your current location.
– the background color changes with the wind speed
– the direction of the wind is shown on a live compass
– change between different wind speed units (beaufort, mph, km/h, m/s, knots)
– The wind is automatically updated every hour
– The location is automatically updated when you move more than 5 miles/10km
– share the wind data with your friends
How to download and run Wind on your PC and Mac
Wind For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Wind For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Wind For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Wind:
Step to Step Guide / Wind For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Wind’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Mortgage Calculator & Rates For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.