You can now play Wine + List, Ratings & Cellar for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Do you love wine? Do you wish you had a journal of all your wine notes and ratings whenever you're out shopping for wine?
Keep a log of your wine experiences the next time you have a glass at a restaurant, at a wine tasting, or at home. Note down your favorite pairings in this wine diary on your phone so you'll never forget them.
Read wine reviews and picks that others have shared in our wine community. Add interesting wines you'd like to try to the Wish List.
Manage your wine cellar by recording the quantity, vintage, drink by date, and location of bottles in your cellar.
• Use the Bulk Bar Code Scanner option to enter your wines by quickly scanning the barcodes on your wine bottles with your phone's camera.
• Store a photo of the wine label to go along with your review.
• Backup your wine info to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just restore your info to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• Export your wine info in CSV format and save it to your phone's SD Card or email it to yourself.
• Use the statistics tracker to monitor your wines with stats like Total Number of Wines Tracked, Average Rating, Most Number of Bottles in Cellar, Number of Wines Tracked by Varietal, Total Value of Wine Cellar, Bottles to be Drunk By Year.
– Varietals sorted alphabetically
– Added fields for "Drink By" and "Location" (in cellar)
– Can now search by Year
– Added sort by price and Drink By
– Pick Random Wine feature
– Added CHF and R$ to currencies
– Enabled Move to SD Card
– Added Bought(+1) and Drank(-1) buttons on View screen
– Added Barcode button to Wish List
– Share your wine rating on Facebook
– Send wine review via Email
– Post your review to Twitter
– Main List saves position on list of last wine selected instead of going to top of list
– Under Settings, there's now an option to Hide Wines With Quantity=0
– Wish List gets exported
How to download and run Wine + List, Ratings & Cellar on your PC and Mac
Wine + List, Ratings & Cellar For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Wine + List, Ratings & Cellar For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Wine + List, Ratings & Cellar For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Wine + List, Ratings & Cellar:
Step to Step Guide / Wine + List, Ratings & Cellar For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Wine + List, Ratings & Cellar’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bottle Shoot 3D For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.