You can now play Wingman Assistant (Provider) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Use your voice to control smart homes or apps, all from your Galaxy Watch!
Wingman Assistant acts as a bridging service between your Samsung Galaxy Watch and other apps and devices you use. A plug-in based design allows you to interact with your Google Home (OK Google/Google Now-on-Tap), Alexa, and other smart home ecosystems quickly and easily.
– Tap the watch screen to send a query
– Press the HW back key to resend the last query
– Say "Set Google" to make Google Assistant your default endpoint
– Say "Set Copy" to copy to clipboard by default
– Say "Google xxxxx" or "OK Google xxxxx" to manually select Google Assistant
– Say "Copy xxxxx" to manually select clipboard copy
– Speech-to-text input
– Extremely simple UI
– Quick re-sending of the last query
– Simple to integrate into your own apps
– Tasker/Locale plug-in (a la autowear) coming soon!
*** NOTE: This app requires the installation of an Android companion service ("Wingman") on your phone to function. Unless the companion android app is installed this app may not function, or may not function as was intended by the developer. Additionally, this app strongly suggests you install the (free) Wingman output plug-in available in the app store in order to fully realise the advertised potential of this software.***
How to download and run Wingman Assistant (Provider) on your PC and Mac
Wingman Assistant (Provider) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Wingman Assistant (Provider) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Wingman Assistant (Provider) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Wingman Assistant (Provider):
More From Us: JMojis For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Wingman Assistant (Provider) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Wingman Assistant (Provider)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: H&M For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.