You can now play Wingsuit Flying for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Did you ever dreamed of skydiving from a drop aircraft or a tall cliff or a safe mountain top? It’s your time now, strap in for a death defying ride in the sky in Wingsuit Flying today!
This is the most dangerous adrenaline sport on the planet – Wingsuit Flying! Pack your wingsuit, hurtle through beautiful landscapes, perform insane stunts, scare birds & plane pilots, and try not to die. Compete to prove that you are the fastest and best flyer in the world!
– Set in 3 stunning worldwide locations including deadly volcano
– A wide range of wingsuits and helmets to make everyone recognize you
– Fully 3D physics support and various real obstacles
How to download and run Wingsuit Flying on your PC and Mac
Wingsuit Flying For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Wingsuit Flying For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Wingsuit Flying For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Wingsuit Flying:
Step to Step Guide / Wingsuit Flying For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Wingsuit Flying’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Square Fortnite Sticker – Photo Editor For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.