You can now play WINK News for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
WINK News, Now. Count on the WINK News app for live breaking local news alerts on the go:
In-depth Local News Coverage
Breaking News Alerts
Latest News Headlines
Local Prep, FGCU & Pro Sports
Submit a Local News Tip
Count on the WINK News app to stay connected with Southwest Florida News Leader.
How to download and run WINK News on your PC and Mac
WINK News For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install WINK News For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get WINK News For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For WINK News:
Step to Step Guide / WINK News For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘WINK News’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Fashion Design Flat Sketch For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.