You can now play WIS News 10 FirstAlert Weather for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The WIS Mobile Weather App includes:
* Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
* 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
How to download and run WIS News 10 FirstAlert Weather on your PC and Mac
WIS News 10 FirstAlert Weather For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install WIS News 10 FirstAlert Weather For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get WIS News 10 FirstAlert Weather For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For WIS News 10 FirstAlert Weather:
More From Us: miluwalls For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / WIS News 10 FirstAlert Weather For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘WIS News 10 FirstAlert Weather’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: MP3 Video Converter For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.