You can now play WIZARD Card Game for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The official Wizard Card Game on Android
Not ready to buy the full version? Try the free trial version first.
If you enjoy trick-taking card games you will love Wizard. It's simply the best of the best!
Original and Medieval decks.
Play against 3, 4, or 5 computer players.
Three game types: Normal, 1 to 10, 1 to 10 back to 1.
Two Bid types: Normal, Simultaneous.
How to download and run WIZARD Card Game on your PC and Mac
WIZARD Card Game For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install WIZARD Card Game For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get WIZARD Card Game For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For WIZARD Card Game:
Step to Step Guide / WIZARD Card Game For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘WIZARD Card Game’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: KidsFunToys For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.